(Persia Digest) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that there was no evidence that Iran was responsible for an attack on Saudi oil infrastructure last month and that the United States had not presented any proof of Iran’s role.

Reuters reports that France tried to set up a meeting between the leaders of Iran and the United States after the attack, but the move failed because Tehran wants Washington to remove its sanctions, Putin said at an energy conference in Moscow.


Read more:

Rouhani: JCPOA efficient model for multilateral diplomacy and peace

► Saudis have not provided evidence of the origin of attack on Aramco

Trump announces increased sanctions on Iran


Click here for more political news.

Follow us on Twitter

Comments
Name:
Email:
* captcha:
* Comment:
]