The whole of France is classified as black due to traffic congestion associated with weekend earnings.
Weekend earnings are guaranteed to be tough this Sunday: Bison Feud has blackmailed the entire country in the direction of earnings. “In general, returning to major cities will create traffic congestion and recession on major axes in the country,” the site provides. “Major difficulties are expected in the A7, A8, A9, A61 and A75 motorways in the south, in the Ron-Alps on the A7, in the west and in the center of the A10, A11, A13, A20 and A71 motorways., In Britain, on the A81, A83, N12 and N157.
In இல்le-de-France, on the axles leading to the capital, traffic is expected to be heavy from morning till midnight, mainly on the A6 and A10 highways. “The time it takes to get to the motorway toll plazas should be relatively long“, Adds the site.
Here is the advice given by Bison Feud:
- Return or cross the le-de-France and major cities before 12 noon;
- Avoid the A1 highway between Cenlis and Paris from 3pm to 7pm.
- Avoid the A13 highway between Kane and Rouen from 9am to 3pm and between Rouen and Paris from 10am to 7pm.
- Avoid the A81 Highway between Laval and Le Mans from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Avoid the N157 road between Rennes and Laval from 9am to 7pm.
- Between Nantes and Newport, avoid the A83 Highway from 3pm to 5pm.
- Avoid the A11 highway between Nantes and Paris from 10am to 7pm.
- Avoid N12 Road, between Saint-Brieuc and Rennes, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Avoid the A10 Highway between Bordeaux and Poitiers from 9am to 4pm and between Poitiers and Paris from 11am to 9pm.
- Avoid the A6 highway between Meghan and Peon from 12 noon to 8 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm in Peon & Oxerre.
- Avoid the A7 motorway between Orange and Lyon from 8am to 8pm and between Marseille and Orange from 10am to 8pm.
- Between Fréjus and Aix-en-Provence, avoid the A8 Highway from 10am to 8pm.
- Avoid the A9 between 11am and 7pm between Norfolk and Orange and between 10am and 6pm between Berbignon and Norfolk.
- From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., bypass the A20 Highway between Prive-La-Gillard and Vearson.
- Avoid the A71 Highway between Borges and Orleans from 12 noon to 6 p.m.
- Avoid the A75 highway between Lodov and Millau from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Avoid returning to France via the Mont-Blanc Tunnel (N205) between 11am and 8am, between Norfolk and Carcassonne. Heavy traffic from 12 noon to 3 pm and 10 pm to 12 noon (over 30 minutes wait), 3 pm to 5 pm and 9 pm to 10 pm (over 1 hour waiting), Severe traffic congestion from 5pm to 9pm. P.M. (Waiting more than 2 hours).
For the first day of the long Ascension weekend, the country was classified as red in the direction of departure.
“Incurable web evangelist. Hipster-friendly gamer. Award-winning entrepreneur. Falls down a lot.”