Destiny season 2 of Haunted Dungeon is now live. Here’s how to start the A Single Thread mission for Duality Dungeon.
Just three days after the launch of Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted, the latest Destiny Dungeon game called Duality has been released to all platforms. According to Bungie, the latest release of Destiny 2 Dungeon brings advanced content for Season 17, and as you might expect, there’s some great loot to get.
However, many players seem to be struggling to get started with the latest Destiny 2 Dungeon. If you are one of those people, don’t worry. Here is our guide on how to start the Duality Dungeon “A Single Thread” mission in Destiny 2.
How to start the A Single Thread quest in Destiny 2
To start the A Single Thread quest in Destiny 2 and gain access to the new dungeon, you must first collect it from the Suraya Hawthrone in the Tower. You can find Hawthrone in the Bazaar section of the area.
Hawthrone will give you the task as soon as you interact with it. Once you have the A Single Thread quest, Duality Dungeon will be available to start on the Moon, right next to Castellum.
However, if you don’t own The Witch Queen Digital Deluxe Edition expansion, you won’t be able to access the new Destiny 2 dungeon for free. Alternatively, you’ll need to purchase The Witch Queen Dungeon Key from the Eververse Store for 2000 Silver ($20). This will give you access to a Duality dungeon and a dungeon for the upcoming Season 19.
- Destiny 2 Duality Dungeon – All Weapons and How to Get them
- Destiny 2 Haunted Menagerie Weapons Season – How to Get Them
- How to farm Tethered Presence in Destiny 2 of the Haunted season
- How to grow dark images in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
Other than owning the digital deluxe edition of The Witch Queen expansion or buying it from Silver and receiving the Hawthrone quest, there are no other requirements to start Dungeon Duality in Destiny 2.
While the minimum recommended power level to start it on on the normal difficulty level is 1550, you can enter the new dungeon at any power level.
Known issues with Duality Dungeon in Destiny 2
Bungie has also listed several known issues with Duality Dungeon, which you may encounter while playing it.
- Setting the volume of sound effects to zero in the duplication dungeon can cause malfunctions.
- Some Duality Dungeon enemies can breed behind walls at times.
- Players who ring the dungeon bell frequently and quickly may end up in a crash as the bell becomes unusable.
- Players who are on a team in progress may become stuck and unable to move or be revived until the squad leaves the area.
That’s all you need to know to start the A Single Thread quest in Destiny 2 for the Duality Dungeon.
For more information about the game, check out our dedicated Destiny 2 Season 17 news, guides and features section.
Image courtesy of Bungie.
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”