Niantic declared Wednesday, August 11, Effie Community Day. Find in this article when it happened, as well as find out the bonuses offered with this event.
Niantic developers behind Pokemon GO Regularly give out days to the community to make it easier for players to collect certain Pokemon for a limited time.
a New Community Day takes place this weekend, from Saturday August 14 at 11 am until Sunday August 15 at 5 pm and will allow you to get one of the most popular Pokémon in the community, which is Evoli.
Pokémon GO Eevee Community Day event dates and rewards
This Effie-focused community day will take place on Saturday, August 14th from 11am and Sunday, August 15th until 5pm. Players will be allowed to participate in a new study called ” What would you choose to be? As with each study, players will be able to get various rewards such as the possibility to recover shiny Pokemon, Pokeballs, trainer experience, and consumables.
However, that’s not all as rewards will be posted during the event duration as specified by Niantic on the official Pokémon website (Source). this too Rewards that will be active :
- The hatching distance of the eggs will be reduced by three quarters.
- Incense and Temptation units activated during the event will last for 3 hours
- Evolving from Eevee to Nymphali will be much easier than usual, as you will only need to earn 7 hearts with Eevee as your Pokémon Buddy instead of the usual 70
finally, If you develop an Evie Between Friday August 13, 2021 at 7 pm and Monday August 16, 2021 at 7 pm, His evolution will be subjected to a special attack :
- Aqualia May have a boil attack
- Voltali He will unlock the Élecanon attack
- Peroli Aura above strength
- My mind You will get Ball’Ombre
- Noctali psychic aura
- Villali Bell will open the seeds
- Jeffrali You will be able to launch Vibraqua
- Nymphali It will open psychological trauma
- Moreover, the Eevee caught or hatched during this period You will experience Last Resort
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”