The Spanish coach did not evade any questions on Monday evening.
aNear Christian Benteke, Roberto Martinez was a guest on La Tribune. Selected pieces of its lane on RTBF.
– “I believe in work and the need to allow the partnership to develop. Surprise is a risk. Here, they have been the best team in the world for three years. So let’s continue our momentum.”
– “Axel Witsel works a lot. So we have to give him time. If we play tomorrow, he will not be able to play. On the other hand, he is ahead of the starting plan. So it deserves to be addressed. He will start training on the ground again on Monday.”
– “Reserve list?” We will have to search for a player there if he is not available. “
– “I did not want to call Marouane Fellaini. That would not be fair. Of course, I always thought about it and followed its development. But it has been three years since he stopped playing with choice. It’s a very long time. It is difficult to see him play his full role in these circumstances.” .
– “Chedli has World Cup experience. In addition, he can play left or right. Youth? They will be able to play a role in the near future.”
– “The hardest choice? The fact that Adnan Januzaj is not on my list. The competition is very strong. If he is not there, it is because other players have shown themselves suitable for the position.”
– “Old fang? The most important thing is to be present. The players do not stop playing. Besides, they are experienced. Which is very useful in high-level tournaments. After that, they can guide the youth.”
– “This is not the last chance for this golden generation. The present demons will have a legacy and influence in the next twenty years.”
– “We will face Denmark in Copenhagen and Russia in Saint Petersburg. You are still special.”
– “Medically speaking, Eden Hazard is ready. He is no longer busy. He has regained his mobility and coordination. It will take some time to get to the next level, but he is smiling again.”
– “We are stronger than we were in the last World Cup. It is for sure.”
– “The favorite in this euro? England is without a doubt. In addition, it will have the advantage of playing almost all of its matches at Wembley. There will be a crowd in the stadiums and that will have an impact on the tournament. The candidates will not necessarily win, I expect some surprises.”