In all social networks there are hundreds of fake accounts that are used to increase the traffic of posts. On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others, there are a large number of bots, as well as accounts that impersonate people who are not for malicious purposes. For internet users, interacting with these accounts can be very harmful, so we have prepared this note with some tips to check if they are real or not.
In the case of verified accounts, everything is much simpler, since it will be enough to check the blue check set by the social network. This flag is usually used to confirm the legitimacy of the account. If we find this icon in the profile, then we can consider it trustworthy.
you can see: GetContact: The app that tells you how your friends saved you, but that puts your privacy at risk
To completely get rid of doubts, we leave you with this list of tips that are applicable to all social networks and that will help you to exclude fake accounts:
- Look at posts from this account so you can confirm their ages.
- Check additional information provided by the profile, such as location, website, and other available information.
- Check followers and comments (low followers can be a great indicator).
- Their profiles do not contain photos or are from other countries.
As additional data, It is very important to pay attention to their seniority along with the interaction of this person with other accounts. Both can be crucial in determining whether an account is real.
iPhone: Learn how to turn off another Apple device’s alarm from your phone
To do this, you will not need to download any third party app or make any payments for it. The only requirement is that the phone you turn off the alarm is registered to your Apple Family account.
To create an Apple family account, you must follow these steps:
- Go to settings.
- Click on your name at the top of the screen.
- Click on the section labeled Family and then create your family.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to edit the group and invite your relatives.
After that, it will only be necessary to follow these last steps.
Steps to disable alarm for another iPhone
- All you have to do is activate Siri on your iPhone and say “Turn off the alarm on my iPhone (person’s name).”
- Siri will then ask you if you want to turn off the alarm.
- Choose Yes and you should hear this happen.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”