The WhatsApp It has many features that work against it that millions of users do not like, a clear example of this is posting videos in cases where the length of the videos does not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds, however, to this is added the impossibility of sending multimedia files exceeding 100 (MB) So today we’ll teach you the steps to share an item up to 2 gigabytes (GB) from the same instant messaging platform.
Look: The trick to separate group, personal and unread chats on WhatsApp Web
The most common actions of The WhatsApp They are as follows: send text messages, voice notes, photographs, emojis or stickers, but it is also possible to share Word, Excel, PDF and video documents, the latter being the heaviest and if they do not exceed 100 MB they can be sent without any problem.
Look: How to disable WhatsApp Web notifications on PC
Meta has noticed this hate on the part of users, so it has now implemented a new function that will give you the ability to send files up to 2GB, and the point is that the testing process has only started in Argentina, at least for now.
How to send 2 GB files on WhatsApp
As you remember, which tool The WhatsApp Want to add to your platform, first you have to browse the trial version of the application, what is this? A beta version of WhatsApp, where you will enjoy all the tools before they are officially launched for everyone.
How to download WhatsApp Beta for Android
- First, enter the Android Google Play Store and search for the app The WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find the option “Be a beta tester” and click on it. If you don’t see it then access this Link to go straight.
- Now, click on the Be Verified button.
- Accept the terms and you will have to wait a bit to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
How to download WhatsApp Beta for iOS
- Download TestFlight in the App Store.
- When you install it, simply Open this link to apply for a position On WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You will be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press accept to get the placement and it will not take long to install WhatsApp beta on your cell phone.
- It is worth noting that the participants of the WhatsApp beta on the iPhone are a little more limited.
Done, it remains only to check the new functionality by sending a file larger than 100MB and less than 2GB, in case you still can’t wait a bit for the aforementioned WhatsApp tool located in Argentina, which will be included automatically depending on how fast it spreads, It can be rapid or gradual.
How to Update WhatsApp Mobile Forever on Android
- Join the Google Play Store.
- Writes The WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Enter the first application that appears.
- Since it is already installed on your device, the following buttons may appear: “Uninstall” and “Open” or “Uninstall” and “Update”.
- The next step is to tap on the three vertical dots icon, and place them in the upper right corner.
- Finally, two options will be displayed, click on “Update automatically”.
- ready now The WhatsApp It will always be updated to the latest version only.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”