AMResorts’ expansion continued at the end of the year with the opening of Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos in Baja California Sur.
The residence center has been renovated and is therefore included in the AMResorts Collection. The hotel originally opened in 2015, although it operates independently.
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos is located in AMResorts It is located in the middle of the tourist trail of the destination.
Among the renovations that were made to reopen the hotel complex already under the Zoëtry brand, were:
- All rooms with luxury amenities
- Sport club
- El Arroyo Restaurant with Wine Cellar and Chef’s Table
- The new seaside saltwater restaurant with views of the Sea of Cortez
- New spa with exclusive Natura Bissé . treatments
One of the distinguishing features of the hotel is its architecture with a hacienda style design. Guests will have access to gardens, arches, terraces, patios, and fountains overlooking the sea.
All 57 rooms have private furnished balconies or balconies overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
Other high-level services that guests will receive will be:
- Private beach club, Balinese beds, lounge chairs, bar and snack service
- Two restaurants and two bars
- four bathrooms
- Zotry Spa with an area of 500 square meters
- Exclusive rates at nearby golf courses: Cabo Real, Club Campestre and Puerto Los Cabos
In December, the AMR Group was part of the Hyatt portfolio, including the six brands of luxury all-inclusive resorts and hotels in America and Spain: Breathless Dreams, Secrets and Sunscape Resorts & Spas; Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts and Alua Hotels & Resorts.
You may also be interested in reading:
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”