An amazing fire appeared on Tuesday in the artisanal area of Bukhilai (Evelyn). Vignola was partially burned by the fire. The fire broke out around 2:30 p.m. in circumstances that have yet to be determined. Waterproofing work was in progress on the roof of the building at the time of departure. The episodic track has a privilege.
The fire quickly devoured part of the roof of the building that has housed this family business for decades, known for its expertise. Forty firefighters immediately arrived at the site in large numbers to avoid mass destruction. Their intervention also made it possible to preserve a stock of paints, the combustion of which could have led to the release of toxic fumes. According to the first notes, which will be refined in the coming hours, only the mirror workshop was burned. It is not yet clear whether a technical measure for unemployment will be implemented.
Thick black smoke shot up into the Manta area. It was seen for tens of kilometers by many residents of the city. Neighboring companies were not affected.
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”