The Coachella 2022 Fortnite collaboration is here, in the form of new store variants. Below we show you what the Coachella skins look like, from Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. We also show you how much they cost and the accessories they bring:
How to get Coachella skins in Fortnite
Coachella skins and accessories are Fortnite Battle Royale store items that must be purchased using V-Bucks, the in-game virtual currency. At the time of writing, the exchange rate is 1,000 paVos for €7.99. These new Fortnite skins debuted in stores on April 15, 2022:
What are all the Coachella items in Fortnite?
Coachella items come in two bundles to the Fortnite Battle Royale store. Below, we leave you with a list of the first batch of Coachella items in Fortnite and their prices in V-Bucks:
- Coachella Party Bundle (includes Bronco Leather and Patterns, Little Teeth Backpack Accessory, Neon Teether Kit Tool, Little Teeth Style Cover, Lyrical Leather and 3 Patterns, Color Cactus Backpack Accessory and Festival Guitar Tool Kit): 2800 Paphos
- Bronco Leather (includes alternative style responsive cosmic equalizer) + Little Teeth Backpack: 1500 paVos
- Neon Peter Collector (Music Responsive): 800 V-Bucks
- Small teeth packaging method: 500 paVos
- Lyrical Skin (Includes Music-responsive Cosmic EQ Alternative Style and Extra Festive Style) + Colorful Cactus Backpack Accessory: 1500 V-Bucks
- Festival Guitar Collection Tool: 800 paVos
We’ll update this story once the second batch of Coachella items hits the store on 4/22/2022:
- Alto skin (responsive to music)
- Sonic Waves Backpack Accessory (Music Responsive)
- Tender Electropalm Harvesting Tool
- skin poet (responds to music)
- Astronaut helmet backpack accessory
- cactus crusher harvesting tool
- main stage envelope
What is Fortnite skin? what is the best?
As always when we publish news like this, we have to remind you how Fortnite skins work:
- Fortnite skins, like the rest of the accessories in the game, are cosmetic modifications only. That is, they only change the appearance of our character in the game, and neither is “stronger” or “better” than the other, so to speak.
- All Fortnite leather items (skins, backpacks, axes, etc.) can be used without any problem in all game modes: Battle Royale, Creative and Save the World.
- All of these items may return to the Store in the future, although no one knows when exactly, unless Epic Games announces itself, or unless sections of the Store are leaked a few hours before release. Update daily.
Coachella items are another collaboration from Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. We recommend that you refer to our complete game guide so as not to lose details, for example, on how to complete all the missions.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, Special Detail
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”