As Pokémon GO celebrates its sixth anniversary in July 2022, it’s time to take a look at the exact number of creatures the mobile game has to offer to catch. With the addition of generations over the years, Niantic still has some catching up to do If he wants to be up to date compared to the main series games, he should be close!
Pokémon GO Pokédex: Where are we?
Recently, Niantic has added Ultra Beasts to Pokémon GO and first generation 7 creatures, joining Mega Evolutions and even regional forms like Alola or Galar. way to do something chaotic When you know that the special or legendary Pokemon from previous generations is still not available. However, even if it seems logical that the ninth generation, with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, will not be available at the same time on the mobile game, we are getting closer and closer to the end goal.
On Twitter, user Pogo_central posted an infographic showing where Pokédex’s Pokémon GO was as of July 2022:
- All pokemon from Kanto (1g) and Management (2G) is currently available in the mobile game,
- Pour huen (3G) Only one Pokemon is missing: Kecleon,
- a lament (4G) These are 3 Pokemon that have not yet been added: Phione, Manaphy and Arceus,
- side Eunice (5G) Only 5 are missing: Zorua, Zoroark, Pyronille, Pyrax and Keldeo
- For the other generations, which were added recently, it gets more complicated. Only 59 Pokemon have been added from Kalos (6G) out of 72. For Alola (7G), we have only 38 out of 86. And for Gallar (8G) Only 13 out of 89. We have to add to Meltan and Memeltal which don’t have a dedicated area but are of course on Pokémon GO.
You will have understood, it will probably be necessary to wait another year or two before seeing the ninth generation on Pokémon GO.
The graph offers other nice information like the number of Shines per generation available in the game or the number of Costumed Pokémon.
Why does it take so long?
Looks like Niantic has found a file medium happy Enough to make most players wait and bring old or new trainers back into the app each time new pocket monsters are added. Having such a large reserve of Pokémon to bring to the mobile game is a real safety for Niantic if it wants to multiply the winnings obtained via Pokémon GO and keep as many players as possible. Although the success of July 2016 is over, the title is still very popular and this is thanks to the many updates it contains.
After all, the goal of the mobile game, just like the main series games, is to catch all the Pokemon and Complete your Pokédex. So most trainers won’t stop playing until that goal is achieved and Pokémon GO seems to be living a good life ahead of it.
After months of no news, the much-anticipated reboot of the Fable series has finally been talked about.
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”