If you failed to guess the answers or wanted to jump right into the words of the day, you can also take a look at the answers below because we won’t let you lose your lines.
How to play Quordle
If you are going to play Quordle for the first time or need some suggestions to play the game with best tactics, here are some rules for playing Quordle.
- You need to visit QuordleThe official website to play the game for free! There, you have to guess 4 five letter words within 9 attempts or less.
- Once you guess a five letter word, the color of the squares will indicate whether your guessed word is true or false.
- Here, green squares indicate the correct position of the letter in the word, while yellow indicates the correct letter but in the wrong place. Gray boxes indicate that the letter is not in the word.
Today’s Quordle 162, July 7: Hints and Guides
- Quordle words for the day begin with the letters L, T, H, and N respectively.
- Today’s Quordle 162 ends with R, R, D, and L, respectively.
- All four words contain two vowels.
- Word #1 refers to physical labor.
- The word #2 refers to a reduction in thickness towards the end.
- Word #3 means binaural sound perception.
- Word #4 designates the belly button or the center point of the place.
Today Quordle 162, July 7: Answers
word number 4:
Disclaimer: This content is authored by an external agency. The opinions expressed here are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of the Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, endorse or endorse any of its contents and is not responsible in any way for it. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the Report and any content therein.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”