(Updated with Futures, Infineon, Software, Telecom Italia)
* Change in futures contracts on the CAC 40 0 # FCE index:
* Change in futures contracts on the Stoxx 600 0 # FXXP:
* Securities that are dealt without dividends .EX.PA
* Update in European markets .EUFR
PARIS (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Friday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe as index futures point to a low open of at least 2% after the discovery of a new type of coronavirus in South Africa that may be more resistant to it. Vaccines:
* European sectors particularly sensitive to the development of the epidemic, such as transport, entertainment .SXTP, energy .SXEP or automobiles
.SXAP, at the opening.
* GETLINK GETP.PA (former Eurotunnel group) – As part of the fishing dispute between Great Britain and France, French fishermen will implement closures in the ports of Saint Malo, Oysterham and Calais on Friday and in the Channel Tunnel, which could affect the Getlink operator.
* INFINEON IFXGn.DE announced Thursday that its CEO, Reinhard Blos, will be replaced by COO, Jochen Hannebeck, next April.
* A 9.3% increase in SOFTWARE SOWGn.DE was indicated in the pre-marketing phase following information from Bloomberg, according to which the group is considering strategic options, including a potential sale.
Sources told Reuters on Thursday that CEO Luigi Gubitossi told Telecom Italia’s board of directors he was ready to step down if it could help speed up the decision on a takeover offer by investment fund KKR.
In addition, according to Bloomberg, KKR will consider partnering with CVC Capital Partners for a joint bid on the Italian operator.
The 7-day program in France and the international agenda:
Update on recommendations in Paris:
(by Claude Shingo and Letitia Volga, Edited by Blandin Hinault)
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”