During the past years, The WhatsApp He added a number of features that made the app more entertaining. At first, we could only send text messages and voice notes, but over time, popular videos, photos, stickers and statuses arrived, which – just like Instagram or Facebook – are 24 hours long and can only be seen by contacts.
However, there are situations where we don’t want a specific person to see what we’re uploading in these temporary posts. To achieve this there simple trick From the platform it works on iOS y Android. What steps do I have to follow? Here we explain it to you.
Although the simplest function to prevent anyone from seeing our content is to block the user, this action is usually a bit drastic, since we are blocked, we can no longer start a conversation with him. For this reason, it is better to know the trick of the application that helps us to prevent a certain contact from seeing our statuses.
you can see: WhatsApp: So you can send audio with “Sonic the hedgehog” without installing any app
How do you prevent anyone from seeing our WhatsApp statuses?
The secret method So that people don’t see what we upload in our country The WhatsApp it is easy. No need to resort to third-party applications. Follow these instructions:
- Enter WhatsApp from your phone
- Click Settings
- Then tap Account > Privacy
- Go to the “Countries” option
- Click “My contacts, except…”
- Choose the contact that you don’t want to see your WhatsApp statuses and click on the green circle that appears in the bottom area.
- Finally, click OK.
How do you add music in your WhatsApp statuses?
1. First you will need to download the latest version of WhatsApp from Google Play Store or App Store
2. Put your smartphone on a flat surface, which can be a bed, a table, a desk, etc. The goal is that the main room is covered.
3. Then enter Spotify and find the song you want to add. Remember that WhatsApp statuses only last 30 seconds, so access them before you get to your favorite part
4. Enter WhatsApp and select States.
5. Return to Spotify to start playing your favorite song
6. When the music reaches the part that you like the most, press the WhatsApp record button, and the application will make a recording that will be a dark background with the song.
7. Before sharing your WhatsApp status, you can decorate it with stickers, emojis, texts or any other available element. here.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”