If you missed the opening of QuakeCon 2021, don’t worry, all the important info is right here!
Yesterday, on the first day of QuakeCon at Home, Bethesda released a remake of the original Quake game and hosted a series of developer talks to talk about new and more. If you missed it, here’s a simple summary.
To celebrate 25 years of the first-person shooter, an enhanced version of the original Quake is available today on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass for console, PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and backward compatible on Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5. Xbox Series X originals coming soon | S and PS5 with 4K at 120fps as a free upgrade.
To celebrate this, Quake II and Quake III: Arena are also available on Xbox Game Pass for PC in their original version.
- The original and improved Quake game : Immerse yourself in the original version of Quake, visually enhanced with an all-new update. The game will support resolutions up to 4K as well as ultra-wide screens. Also among the novelties are improved models, dynamic lighting, as well as improved anti-aliasing and depth of field. The original audio track and title track will also be shown by Trent Reznor.
- Online, cross-play, local multiplayer and co-op : Play 4-player online or local split-screen co-op, or take on old-school battles between up to 8-player online or 4-player local split-screen. Multiplayer is cross-play compatible on all platforms and has dedicated servers for online matchmaking.
- Original and new additions created for the occasion : Quake has arrived with two original expansions: “scourge of armagon” And “dissolution of immortalityThere will be two expansions specially created by the MachineGames team to play:after the past” And “Machine Dimensions“.
Discover the 25th Anniversary of Quake in click here.
Team Arkane Lyon talked about multiplayer Deathloop at their conference yesterday, and they focused on playing Juliana and hunting down Colt, who is played by another player. With new gameplay footage and an in-depth discussion on how to play this immersive adventure, PS5 and PC game fans won’t want to miss it!
For all details, watch the video in . format click here.
Fallout Worlds brings unique adventures to Appalachia with new public worlds introduced regularly. It will also provide tools that allow players to build their own custom world. The BGS team talked about how it works and what it means for the game during their conference.
- public worlds : A series of rotating Fallout Worlds experiences, each offering a unique take on Appalachia, carefully created by the team at Bethesda Game Studios. Public Worlds will be available for free to all Fallout 76 players.
- Custom worlds Custom Worlds takes private server customization even further, giving Fallout 1st members full access to Fallout Worlds settings so they can build their own personal experiences.
- Extend 2 daily operations : Fallout 76’s latest Daily Operations expansion features alternate weekend double-boom events, a new enemy group, three new locations, and new rewards!
- Always find out more : Vault 51 is unlocked for player exploration in all game modes.
Find all the details in the Fallout 76 conference, click here.
The Sheikh’s Manuscripts Online
Matt Furor and Rich Lambert took fans behind the scenes of The Elder Scrolls Online to discuss the latest additions, graphics improvements, and upcoming updates to the game. A new trailer has also been released, and new players can now discover the many ways to play this award-winning RPG.
The pressure has eased after the events of The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood, but Mérunès Dagon’s plans are still weighing heavily. The Elder Scrolls Online: Waking Flame DLC continues this story and adds two new dungeons August 23 on PC/Mac and Stadia, and September 8 on consoles. Players can try Eso for free until August 30th.
You can watch the conference on Eso at click here.
Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin from id Software have told fans of the latest news and information regarding Doom Eternal and the upcoming update 6.66. This included new information about Horde Mode, Battlemode updates, and two new main levels. The trailer for Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Episode 2 has also been revealed on Nintendo Switch for release on August 26.
Watch Doom Eternal’s talk in click here.
A few Skyrim developers got together to celebrate their 10th anniversary and shared their memories and stories while watching the game’s introduction, which was streamed live. The conference also announced an anniversary party for the game’s original soundtrack, performed by the London Symphony Orchestra, which will be broadcast live on November 11.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition has also been announced. Contains the full game plus the three expansions, Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn, as well as upgrades for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. The Anniversary Edition also contains over 500 unique Creation Club content, including quests, dungeons, bosses, weapons, spells, and more.
To watch BGS celebrate 10 years of Skyrim, watch the conference at click here.
QuakeCon continues today and tomorrow with a series of talks for fans and the community, with guest surprises, musical performances, and more. You can find the full detailed program of events at click hereFind out more about everything that is planned in it click here.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”