Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: A big step – no one expected it
It is a big step towards reconciliation. Before their appearance at “Invictus Games” in The Hague, Netherlands Meghan Markle And Prince Harry They stopped on their journey.
According to British media, Prince Harry and his wife Megan He secretly flew to England and visited Queen Elizabeth II in Operation Cloak and Dagger.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Secret visit of Queen Elizabeth II
Footage from Windsor Castle shows a black van accompanied by six police officers on motorbikes. The dropout couple is said to have sat in it.
This is Meghan Markle:
- Rachel Meghan Markle was born on the 4th of August 1981 in Los Angeles (USA).
- She became known all over the world through the legal series “Suits”.
- On May 19, 2018, Meghan Markle married British Prince Harry and became the Duchess of Sussex
- The couple have two children together: their son Archie Harrison (* 2019) and their daughter, Lillipet Diana (* 2021)
- On March 31, 2020, Harry and Meghan resigned from their royal duties
A spokeswoman said,daily MailHe confirmed that Prince Harry and Meghan traveled to Queen Elizabeth II at their own request. Additionally, Meghan and Harry are said to have met Harry’s father Prince Charles for talks. Her two children, Archie and Lilipet, are said to have not attended the visit.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Lillipet’s daughter has not yet met her great-grandmother
It remains the case that Queen Elizabeth II has not yet been able to meet her granddaughter ten months after giving birth. Then the Sussex family arrived in The Hague on Friday. The “Invictus Games” will begin there on Saturday (April 16, 2022).
The games were created by Prince Harry himself. At the “Invictus Games” disabled soldiers compete in sports competitions.
More on Meghan Markle:
Now this plan is being released to the public. Can he succeed Meghan Markle?