Polygon Treehouse and United Label announced that the narrative adventure game, rocky, on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S on October 28. The game was first launched last year on Nintendo Switch and PC, with positive reviews.
Inspired by Scandinavian folklore, rocky It follows the story of Toph, who travels through a “mysterious and long-forgotten world full of strange mythical creatures” in an effort to save her family. rocky Features puzzles, interactive and dynamic environment. The game features non-violent gameplay, accessible controls, and global themes.
Key features include:
- expertise rocky on next-generation consoles with a whole new level of immersion with up to 4K resolution and 60 frames per second support.
- Join Toph on an imaginary journey to save her family; One that takes her deep into the long-forgotten realm of folklore, filled with exotic locations and even strange creatures.
- Explore a vivid fairy tale, solve ancient mysteries and travel deeper through the icy land to learn the truth.
- Immerse yourself in a rich and beguiling northern world of mystery and monsters, brought to life rockyGraphic signature style.
- Solve wild mysteries –rocky It is a game of the mind, not the muscles.
- Discover the story of a tragic loss, as you chart your path to redemption.
“rocky It’s our take on the classic adventure games we loved growing up – like games monkey islandAnd Tentacle Day, And Grim FandangoPolygon Treehouse said. “We wanted to capture the storytelling and adventure spirit of those games, but more importantly, update the gameplay for audiences today.”
Check out the trailer below.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”