The Riemann Family: Manuela Riemann Shocked – “Why?”
You have fulfilled your dream for several years,”Riman“Proof that you can achieve your dreams with a lot of skill, courage and passion.
“Riman“First to Texas, the family later bought a huge plot of land on Moose Lake, then moved to Hawaii and now lives.
“The Reimanns”: Manuela Reimann in candid words
But even in heaven not everything is heavenly. so stop”RimanWith her participation in several TV shows such as ‘Goodbye Germany’ or her own show ‘The Reimanns – Extraordinary Life’ always in public. Also feel the downside of celebrities, you can now read an Instagram post by Manuela Reimann.
These are the Reimanns:
- In 2004, the Reimanns moved from Hamburg to Texas (USA) – thanks to the green card they won
- In “Goodbye Germany – The Emigrants” (Vox), their new life was accompanied by a camera
- Then he appeared on many talk shows
- Connie and Manu have two children. Son Jason and daughter Janina
- In 2013, the first season of the docu-soap started on RTL2
- In 2016 they moved to the island of Oahu in Hawaii
- Fans are eagerly waiting for new episodes
“Why do we judge others by their appearance, what they do, etc.? In most cases, we judge others in order to feel better about ourselves because we lack self-acceptance and self-love,” Manuela Riemann wrote.
The 52-year-old did not reveal what prompted her to say these words. But it does solve the problem. “If we could all learn to love ourselves, we would make our world more compassionate and less judgmental,” Manu said. She’s right.
More on Goodbye Germany:
“Goodbye Germany”: a few minutes before the wedding – the wedding planner stepped up
‘Farewell to Germany’: Caro Rubens presents intimate portrait – ‘brave for making it so public’
A fellow immigrant from the Riemann family is in a completely different mood. Büchner ex Jenny Delux has good news.
“Web specialist. Freelance coffee advocate. Reader. Subtly charming pop culture expert.”