There are dead and seriously injured.  Big mistake from the waiter

concentrate on Italian restaurant “Burro Canaglia Bar & Resto” to Madridin Plaza Manuel Becerra. During the fire, which broke out on Friday, April 21, around 11 p.m., two people were killed and dozens injured. You are serious.


Witnesses: This is how the fire started

According to the story of one of the witnesses, the fire could have started to spread due to a mistake of the waiter, who would have accidentally set fire to an ornamental plant during He was lighting a plate in the dining room.

Another witness explained that the fire spread quickly because the room was very small. A waiter tried to put out the flames with a fire extinguisher, but his attempts were in vain.

assistance provided by passers-by

some passing by The one who noticed the fire helped the people trapped in the restaurant escape to safety. Someone used umbrellas to break the glass, so as to let people out through the windows of the room.


One of the victims was a restaurant employee

And Emergencias Madrid announced that the flames spread “near the entrance” of the restaurant, “making it difficult for people to evacuate.”

He added that the flames spread “quickly along the walls and ceiling” which were decorated with a large number of plastic plants in the form of forests.



According to emergency sources, one of the dead was an employee of a restaurant. 10 ambulances and 12 firefighters were dispatched to the scene.

See also  “For migrants, Italy cannot be left alone. And I will see Meloni »- Corriere.it


Image source: Twitter

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here