– The account also cannot be used if the user is using unauthorized or modified apps such as WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp.
– If the account is used for spam on an ongoing basis, it is likely that it will be unsubscribed. Spam is considered as broadcasting lists or creating groups to send messages continuously where there are contacts that the sender does not have on their agenda.
– Meta may also consider sufficient reason to cancel the account if it notices that the user has been banned multiple times in less than one day.
– Since it also fights misinformation, if it detects that a user is spreading false news in different groups, it can deactivate the account.
– Finally, if you share the documents related to the modified software, it is also possible for Meta to choose to close the account.
How to listen to audios in and out of chat on Android
Fortunately, the launcher can now be used in the background. This means that users can do other things in the app while listening to what is being sent to them, or what is being received as well. For example, it will be possible to write in a conversation to respond to something urgent without having to turn off the audio for another conversation.
This means that the classic audio player forgoes its installation in the chat; Be it individual or group, you are now your global element in the application. This way it can be used independently at any time within the Meta-owned app.
In fact, in addition to being able to use this new option to listen to voice notes that are received, it is possible to do the same with any audio file sent by contacts. As a result, it will also be possible to listen to music using the new version of the WhatsApp player.
This, which has not yet received special attention, may lead to new functions of the future, such as greater compatibility and capabilities when managing multimedia content of the station.
It’s really not complicated at all. Thus, as soon as you click on the respective file or on the audio message, the playback starts. The launcher now appears at the top of the WhatsApp user interface.
To determine what is being heard, the name of the person who sent it or the name of the audio file appears. With this process, nothing bothers you when browsing the other options of the app; That’s what it’s about.
As mentioned, this new feature is available in the beta version of WhatsApp for Android (126.96.36.199), so it is not available for everyone at the moment. The latter will be released soon, probably next month, as it is already running on iOS.
“Wannabe internet buff. Future teen idol. Hardcore zombie guru. Gamer. Avid creator. Entrepreneur. Bacon ninja.”