Cologne How relevant are celebrities in fields like wrestling, swimming or fencing? Thirty of them can prove it for the first time at the “RTL Summer Games”. These are the participants, competitions and broadcast times of the sporting event in July.
This summer is packed with sporting events with the European Football Championship and the Olympics. Now RTL is sending key competitors to the game for the first time. At the “RTL Summer Games”, participants compete with each other in different categories over two days.
What are the “RDL Summer Games”?
30 sports-loving celebrities from different countries compete with each other in the Olympic divisions of 14 countries. Laura Bobentik and Daniel Hardwich present the event from the Quarterback Immobile stage in Leipzig. As commentators, Elmer Phalke and Wolf-Christophe Fuss come to the event. Jana Assisi, Anna Fleischour and Guy Abel are the reporters on the tournament.
When and where can you find the “RTL Summer Games”?
The event will take place on July 16th and 17th. RTL matches will be televised live from 8.15 pm. The “Warm Up Show” will take place on Saturday, July 17, starting at 7:05 pm.
Who are the participants?
All celebrities must compete in at least two categories.
- Christina Klein’s “Laugh”
- Referee Nina Mogadam
- Model Alessandra Meyer-Walton
- Long distance runner Sabrina Moganhaft
- Profitable Ekaterina Leonova
- Actress Luna Sweeger
- Former Jungle Queen Evelyn Burdecki
- Actress Natalia Avalon
- Professional dancer Christina Luft
- “No Angels” singer Sandy Mulling
- Host Sarah Valentina Vincos
- Profitable Renata Lucin
- Host Bella Lesnik
- Jasmine Wagner or “Bloomsen”
- Model Lily Becker
- Comedian Askon Kosher has been ruled out with a hamstring injury. According to him, beach volleyball Olympic champion Julius Bring has jumped
- Profitable Valentine Lucin
- Former professional footballer Tim Wise
- Former professional footballer Kevin Crockroots
- Weightlifter Matthias Steiner
- Former Handball Profession Pascal Chickens
- Scospiler Dijon Nije
- Singer Gill Offform
- Model Marcus Schengenberg
- Actor Timur Algar
- Former professional footballer David Odoncore
- In the former forest king Joey Heindl
- Former DSDS winner Prince Damien
- Comedian Alain Free
- Musician and TV personality Evil Jared
What fields are there?
Wrestling (Men), Table Tennis (Men), Swimming (Women), Swimming (Men), Rhythmic Gymnastics (Women), 200m Running (Women), 200m Running (Men)
Obstacles Sprint (Men), Long Jump (Women), Climbing (Men), Track Bike Sprint (Men), Canoe Sprint (Women), Fencing (Women), Archery (Women), 1000m Run (Mixed)
Who trains celebrities?
- Rhythmic Gymnastics: Many German Champion Magdalena Presca
- Table tennis: World champion and German champion Stephen Fedsner
- Swimming: Olympic medalist and world champion Sandra Volker and Olympic medalist Thomas Ruprath
- Athlete: Heptathlete and two-time vice-world champion Jennifer Oser
- Fencing: Vice World Champion and European Champion George Fitler
- Climbing: Sports climber and coach Moritz Hans
- Wrestling: Olympic champion, world and European champion Alexander Leibold
Photo Gallery here: These stars want to win the RDL summer games
“Incurable web evangelist. Hipster-friendly gamer. Award-winning entrepreneur. Falls down a lot.”