DSDS has announced Marco Schrell as moderator – and now fans are calling for it, too!
That the new Marco Schrill – or rather – the mediator in DSDS RTL has already made it official. But the fans have a completely different hope.
A touch of nostalgia DSDS 2022: Marco Skrill returns at the start!
DSDS: After Marco Schreyl is back, fans now want it
The 48-year-old ran the singing competition from 2005 to 2012. Until 2007, Dutch presenter Tooske Ragas was on his side. So now the big medium is back in the current DSDS season. Sure enough, RTL also announced this hammer message on Instagram. Some fans were happy with that, too. But they also asked for something else entirely in the comments.
- DSDS (“Germany Looking for the Star”) is a German talent show
- The TV show is based on its British predecessor ‘Pop Idol’.
- DSDS was first broadcast on November 9, 2002 on RTL
- Pop titan Dieter Bohlen has been a member of the jury from the start – in March 2021, however, RTL announced the end of the giant pop group
- In 2022, Toby Gad, Els Delange and Florian Silberisen will form the jury
Spectators want the return of Dieter Bohlen! Pop Titan has been on the jury for all of the DSDS seasons so far – only the current one is missing. “Not worth watching without Dieter Bohlen,” judges the Instagram user. “Now Dieter please,” “Really now? Where is Dieter Bohlen?” and “Dieter still missing, then perfect,” stated, among other things, in the comments column.
Will RTL fulfill fan desires at some point?
in addition to DSDS-Threads:
In any case, Dieter Bohlen is successful even without DSDS – on Instagram. There he always gives his followers insights from his life. You can find out what kind of ordeal happened recently here. (check)
“Web specialist. Freelance coffee advocate. Reader. Subtly charming pop culture expert.”