Lia’s ex-affair with Patrick causes riots in the Fürstenhof
‘Love Storm’ news on GALA tape: What are Leah’s ex-boyfriend Patrick’s intentions?
“Love Storm”: data and facts
- “Sturm der Liebe” is the German telenovela about love in “Erste”
- It works Monday through Friday at 3:10 pm.
- On September 26, 2005, “Love Storm” was broadcast for the first time
- So far there are 17 seasons
- The film “Love Storm” was created in Bavaria’s Filmstadt in Munich. The location of the exterior shots of the Hotel “Fürstenhof” is a small place in Upper Bavaria.
“Love Storm” 2021: all the news at a glance
13. September 2021
What was Lia’s ex-patrick relationship?
After Lia (Deborah Müller, 39) suddenly encounters her ex Patrick Krieger (Peter Schorn, 43) while walking, things get turbulent at the “Fürstenhof”. He indicates that he wishes to recapture her, which Leah initially rejects and asserts that she is happy in a relationship. However, Robert is convinced that her ex-boyfriend wants to get a job in the hotel through her.
Shortly thereafter, Patrick swore that he was definitely not looking for a job at the “Fürstenhof” and managed to calm Leah a bit. In the meantime, Robert decided to devote more time to Lia. But Ariane soon learns how to fuel his jealousy of Patrick over and over again.
You can see how things go with Lia, Robert and Patrick in advance at the ARD Media Library and on Monday (September 13) at 3:10pm on the first.
SDL news from last week
Did you miss the ‘Love Storm’ news last week? Read all the developments in Love Storm.
You can watch “Sturm der Liebe” Monday through Friday at 3:10 pm on ARD.
Sources used: daserste.de
“Web specialist. Freelance coffee advocate. Reader. Subtly charming pop culture expert.”