To Failed to comply with the warning labeling rule, The officers are immobile 380 thousand 149 Pieces Cereals Kellogg In your scores Rice Crispis, Corn Flakes and Special Q.
“A total of 380 thousand 149 products are immovable as a result of two measures taken to guarantee transparency and protect the health of the people. Precautionary measures Failure to comply with NOM-051 food labeling standards, ”the Federal Commission for the Protection of Health Risks (COFFRIS) and the Federal Consumer Protection Agency (ProfECO) point out in a joint statement.
They describe product detection on visits to check compliance with the standard and whether consumers are properly informed about the products they purchase.
“They present irregularities in their packagingAvoid excessive calorie or added sugar seals and include products with warning labels that include legends or interactive images. Nutrition information should be reported to the national regulation in clear, visible, indelible characters and in different colors, ”the authority pointed out.
9 thousand 082 pieces The first arrest occurred at 75 points immovable; The second operation was carried out at a distribution center located in Querétaro, El Marqués, where discrepancies in labeling were detected, resulting in the seizure of 371 thousand 067 products.
Immovable products in action taken nationally:
- Kellogg Corn Flakes Brand Corn Flakes.
- Granulated corn flakes with vitamins and iron added, Kellogg brand granulated bread.
- Buffet rice cereal with vitamins and iron, Kellogg’s Rice Crispies brand.
- Natural flavor with wheat, corn and rice grains, vitamins and minerals, whole grain Kellogg’s K original brand.
- Wheat, corn, rice, oatmeal and wheat bran cereals with almonds, vanilla flavor with almonds and whole grain natural vanilla essence, Kellogg’s Special K Equilibrio brand.
- Wheat, corn, rice, oats and wheat bran cereals, red berries, vitamins and minerals, blueberry and blackberry flavor with whole grains, Kellogg’s special K antioxidants brand.
- Wheat, corn, rice and oatmeal cereals, chocolate flavor finish and notes of late coffee and whole grain, blended with the scales with Kellogg’s Special K Energy brand.
“Incurable web evangelist. Hipster-friendly gamer. Award-winning entrepreneur. Falls down a lot.”